Harrogate Hydro is a dual project, the first element of the project was to change the existing gas fired heating system to a full air source heat pump system following the successful grant application for Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme (PSDS) funding.
Part way through the PSDS works the council instructed the full refurbishment and front extension of the existing leisure centre to provide a state of the art leisure centre, the refurbishment included
- Refurbishment of the pool hall
- Refurbishment of the wet change areas
- Remodelling of the existing entrance and café area
- New entrance area
- New first floor gym and studio
- Refurbishment of the first floor gym and studios
- Refurbishment of first floor dry changing areas
- Refurbishment of office areas
- Refurbishment of toilet areas
- Refurbishment of back of house areas
CGP|MEP undertook the Stage 2 and 3 design for ISG to ensure the Clients aspirations were achieved whilst working with the MEP contractor to ensure project costs were aligned to the ISG Contractor proposals.
CGP|MEP were novated to the MEP contractor to complete the stage 4 design.
CGP|MEP also provided energy advice throughout the stages and completed the SBEM and EPC assessments.