A refurbished secondary school located in Leeds, West Yorkshire. The refurbished school building consists of;
- Fully refurbished dining areas
- Fully refurbished teaching accommodation
- New build sports block and changing facilities
- New Sports Block
The services design of the refurbished teaching areas incorporated the requirements of the existing building, teaching and pupil needs, security of pupils and staff whilst complying with DfE requirements. The services design was a total refurbishment to meet new energy design standards.
The new sports building compiles fully with new build regulations and provides an exemplar sport and changing facility.
The teaching accommodation encompasses the following teaching spaces;
- General Teaching Classrooms
- Science Laboratories
- Activities Studio
- Emotional support and therapy areas